2020 Jolliest Holiday Second-Chance Promotion
Promotion starts: 10/19/20
Promotion ends: 1/4/20
Drawings: 11/17, 12/8, 1/5
Get ready to win some dough, dough, dough this holiday season with the Jolliest Holiday Second-Chance Promotion.
How to Enter:
Through January 4, 2021, submit any of the following non-winning holiday Scratch tickets online at nelottery.com using your MVP Club account.
- $1 Jolly Jackpot (game #1105)*;
- $3 Jollier Jackpot (game #1106)*; and
- $5 Jolliest Jackpot (game #1107)*.
* The Nebraska Lottery reserves the right to add an alternative valid promotional game(s) in case of limited or sold out/closed game inventory of the original promotional games. If a game is added as an alternative valid promotional game, the Nebraska Lottery will make a public announcement on their webpage. In addition, the Nebraska Lottery will send a terminal message to all retailers and Lottery Sales Representatives will inform retailers of changes during their next visit.
Prizes & Drawing Information:
Three drawings will be held on November 17, 2020, December 8, 2020, and January 5, 2021. Prizes will be awarded based on the holiday Scratch game entered. In each drawing, one winner will be drawn for each prize level for a total of nine winners.
- 3 winners who entered non-winning $1 Jolly Jackpot Scratch tickets will each receive $1,000 cash;
- 3 winners who entered non-winning $3 Jollier Jackpot Scratch tickets will each receive $3,000 cash; and
- 3 winners who entered non-winning $5 Jolliest Jackpot Scratch tickets will each receive $5,000 cash.
$1,000 winner: Karen Klein of Ayr
October 19 – November 16, 2020
November 17, 2020
$1,000 winner: Delma Borg of Stuart
November 17 – December 7, 2020
December 8, 2020
$1,000 winner: Larry Blecha of Seward
$5,000 winner: Christopher Eilts of Lincoln
December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021
January 5, 2021
A player may only win one prize in each drawing. If a player is drawn for more than one prize they will win the highest prize they were drawn for. An alternate will be drawn for the lower prize.
One entry requires the serial numbers and box codes from an eligible, non-winning $1 Jolly Jackpot, $3 Jollier Jackpot, or $5 Jolliest Jackpot ticket. Each Scratch game has a separate entry form, so make sure to select the correct form for the ticket(s) you are entering on the Enter Contests page.
The ticket serial number is located on the back of the ticket above the barcode. The first five digits of the serial number are the Scratch game number. The four-digit box code is located under the latex on the front of the ticket (see example).
Non-winning tickets can be entered at any time, but will only be eligible for the drawing immediately after the entry period when the ticket number was entered. Tickets may only be entered once.
You will be asked to log in to the MVP Club before entering. You can also access the contest by logging in to the MVP Club, then clicking on the “Contests” button.
If you are not an MVP Club member, click here to join the MVP Club.
The actual tickets from which numbers are submitted are required for contest prize verification and should be retained until the contest has ended and prizes have been awarded. Winners will be posted on this page after their entry tickets have been received for verification. Winners who cannot provide their entry tickets for verification will be disqualified.
Winners will be contacted by a Nebraska Lottery representative following each drawing. MVP Club members are responsible for updating their profile and contact information to make sure it is current. Incomplete or inaccurate information may lead to direct forfeiture of any prize an MVP Club member may win. The Nebraska Lottery and its staff are not responsible for going to extra lengths to find an MVP Club member that has provided incorrect or incomplete member data. To update your profile, click here.
Published on 09/09/2020